"I Was Born Here And Will Die Here" # Said Amir Khan



Bollywood star Aamir Khan on Monday went under crisp assault for his "leaving India" remarks in the "prejudice" discuss, with on-screen character Akshay Kumar saying high points and low points happen in each nation and one ought not begin giving "intense" proclamations. Aamir (50), whose remarks while wading into the "narrow mindedness" banter about last November had kicked up an enormous debate, hit back, attesting he never implied that he needed to leave the nation or that India was bigoted. Akshay told that any sort of high points and low points happen in each country and you can't get into so much straight away that you begin giving such striking articulations. These sort of things happen. There are such a variety of good things likewise which we don't talk about. Sadly, we have the propensity for just calling attention to the wrong things be that as it may, by the by, everyone has the privilege to talk. 

Declaring that no other nation is as various as India, Aamir said, "I was conceived here and I will bite the dust here." 

"I never said India was narrow minded or I needed to leave the nation. I additionally comprehend the feelings of the individuals who were harmed. I might want to say that my announcement was misjudged and to some degree the media is in charge of it. I was conceived here and I will kick the bucket here," the PK star told journalists in Mumbai on the eve of his 2006 superhit Rang De Basanti finishing 10 years.


Previous
Next Post »